Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Blessed & In Awe

 If I had an entire week with each one of you, to sit down, tell stories, and answer questions, it would be too little time to fully explain and give shape to what God did in Romania, to fully describe His awesome faithfulness.  He moved in ways I can hardly begin to believe, let alone convey.  For that, I am incredibly thankful, to God, and to all of you, because I know that the prayers of all of you were monumental in accomplishing the work of God that our team witnessed.  I have never felt so fully bathed in prayer.  So thank you-you were a blessing to so many people.

I fell in love while in Romania-with the people of Romania: a baby girl with big blue eyes and no name, a little girl with a great big toothy grin, and a woman who was in awe of His extravagant love for her.  I fell in love with His people, and, along with that, more in love with Him.  I prayed that God would give me a bigger understanding of His heart, and He answered that prayer with amazing clarity.  The compassion and incredible love that He feels for His children is almost overwhelming at times.  Friends, this experience in Romania changed me, is continuing to change me, to alter the fabric of my heart-He's using it to make my life more clearly mirror His.  I feel so blessed.  So blessed to have shared in loving His children.

"For the word of the LORD is right and true;
 He is faithful in all He does.
 the LORD loves righteousness and justice;
 the earth is full of His unfailing love."
  -Psalm 33:4-5

No comments:

Post a Comment