Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A Psalm of Jenny

We're doing a bit of artistic learning this week at G42, and last night our assignment was to write a psalm using three words we've never used before to describe ourselves. 

Here's mine: 

A Psalm of Jenny.
I praise you, God, who has taught me to be a delighter in the simple. 
You've moved my heart with many a sunrise. 
You're stirred my soul with soft breeze and whispered love. 
You've shown me how to rejoice in the raindrops. 

I worship you, Father, who has made me in your image, after the likeness of your inner being. 
You've made me a nurturer, a bringer of life to dead things, an encourager of life that already breathes. 
You've made your passion for life abundant my passion and my joy. 

I thank you, Papa, because you've shown me that I can be uncomplicated in your sight. 
I am understood by you, fully and completely. 
You are the Knower of me;
The beginning, the end, (and the middle) of my joy. 

1 comment:

  1. These area all VERY good words to describe you my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete