Thursday, January 31, 2013

In His Hands

How are you doing, friends?

I finally feel like I can put into some words all that I've been learning and seeing these past three weeks in Spain. I was doing a bit of wandering around the square in Mijas today, and I stopped inside an art gallery to have a look around. Towards the back of the room, there was a sculpture from a series called, "Trust." The sculpture itself was a large hand with a woman lying inside the palm of the hand. As I looked at it, I realized that the sculpture was really how I've felt these past three weeks: held in the palm of God.

I'm so very thankful to belong to Him, friends.

In class these past weeks, we've been learning a lot about the Father's love for us, His children. It's amazing to realize that you and I are actually children of the Lord Most High. It's life altering, actually.

He changes the way I do life. Every little action matters. Every moment of my life can be used to display His love to the people around me.

God is in the details, dear friends. The grand plans are awesome to see, amazing to dream about, but each little piece along the way is precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment