Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Tres Días. [Three Days.]


Last New Year's Eve, I was filling out my application for Generation 42, and today, I have 3 days left before I'm there! My bags are half-packed, I've whittled my stack of books to take down to four, and I'm finishing up a bunch of little things before I'm gone for half a year! 

There are a few things I would love prayer for as I get ready to go, and I'm so thankful that you all are lifting me up to the Father. 

Pray...

...for my final time with the youth group I've been blessed to lead this fall/winter. Pray that they would continue to see Jesus more & more! 
...for my parents. My leaving makes them real empty-nesters; my sister, Megan left last week for 3 months in Romania. 
...for health & wellness as I travel. So far, so good! 
...for some good conversations with the people I meet along the way. 
...for all my team's luggage to arrive promptly. 
...for fast & real friendships to be built among our team as we arrive in Mijas over the next week. 


I can't say it enough. I am so thankful for each and every one of you. I really, really mean it when I say I couldn't do it without you!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment